Time to put the kettle on, put your feet up and have a read about what our project has been up to!
Catch up on our recent blog posts or read the past editions of our newsletter.
Visit our blog site.
If you want to go directly to a specific article, here's a list of our blog posts;
- May 2020 - Assessing the impact of the Tay Reedbeds blaze, by Mark Purrmann-Charles, SISI Project Officer
- March 2020 - Buttery business, by James Symonds, SISI Project Officer
- January 2020 - Deploying a natural enemy for one of the UK's most invasive weeds, by Wayne Coles, CABI
- December 2019 - The puzzle of polecats in Scotland, by Lizzie Croose, Vincent Wildlife Trust
- September 2019 - The Good, the Bad and the Balsam, by Karen Muller, SISI Project Officer
- August 2019 - A word from a visiting volunteer, by Viola Kleinicke, SISI Volunteer
- June 2019 - Hogweed munching sheep at work, by Al Reeve, SISI Project Officer
- June 2019 - Filling my wellies with water, by Cally Day, SISI Volunteer
- May 2019 - Back to basics; grey squirrels in Scotland, by Gill Hatcher, Saving Scotland's Red Squirrel Project
- May 2019 - Invasive Species Week, SISI
- April 2019 - Here we are, SISI
Sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter directly into your inbox! To subscribe enter your email address into the sign up box below.
- Winter 2019/20 - Looking back on 2019, Out of the office and into nature, Spotlight on Butterbur
- Autumn 2019 - High tech trap monitoring, Species spotlight on Japanese knotweed
- Summer 2019 - Mink Dispersal, Species Spotlight on Himalayan balsam
- Spring 2019 - Invasive species Week, Looking back on 2018, Focus on American mink
- Invasive Species Week Special - Events & Activities
- Winter 2018 - Project introduction
You might also be interested in